- Drug Facts: Active Ingredient: Non- nano Zinc Oxide 25% Purpose- Sunscreen.
- Use sunscreens with broad spectrum SPF values regularly and as directed.
- Limit time in the sun, especially between the hours of 10 a.m. and 2 p.m., when the sun’s rays are most intense.
- Wear clothing to cover skin exposed to the sun; for example, long-sleeved shirts, pants, sunglasses, and broad-brimmed hats.
- Reapply sunscreen at least every 2 hours, more often if you’re sweating or jumping in and out of the water.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Jersey Kids has a new look, but it's the same, safe and effective formula!
Top Rated and Recommended a score of 1 on national sun safety databases and Livestrong.com for Safety & Stability. Excellent UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection.
Most commercial sunscreens contain harmful chemicals which may be more harmful to your child's skin than the rays of the sun. Petrochemicals deteriorate the skin and can cause premature aging and organ damage. Many sunscreens use the term, "Natural" but still contain harmful chemicals and toxins. Jersey Kids sunscreens are formulated using non-nano zinc oxide and are petrochemical-free, non-toxic and baby safe. Jersey Kids is 100% natural, organic and vegan.
Jersey Kids Petrochemical-free sunscreen contains No Retinyl Palmitate, (associated with risks of birth defects) No Oxybenzone, (associated with low birth rate and endometriosis in women) No Petrochemicals, and No Fragrance. Paraben and Paba-free. 2 oz.
Dispense a small amount of Jersey Kids organic sunscreen and blend well on the surface of the skin. Works best on moisturized skin. A little goes a long way. For use with the whole family. Enjoy natural, safe fun in the sun! Jersey Kids sunscreen is a physical, mineral sunscreen with broad-spectrum protection.
Sunscreen cream: Inactive Ingredients: Artesian Spring Water, Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Certified Organic Jojoba Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Shea Butter, Vegetable Emulsifying Wax NF, Vegetable Vitamin E, (Non-GMO from sunflower seeds).
Sunscreen Protection Measures:
Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
Apply to all skin exposed to the sun.
Reapply at least every 2 hours.
Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.