- Drug Facts: Active Ingredient: Non- nano Zinc Oxide 13% Purpose- Sunscreen.
- Use sunscreens with broad spectrum SPF values regularly and as directed.
- Limit time in the sun, especially between the hours of 10 a.m. and 2 p.m., when the sun’s rays are most intense.
- Wear clothing to cover skin exposed to the sun; for example, long-sleeved shirts, pants, sunglasses, and broad-brimmed hats.
- Reapply sunscreen at least every 2 hours, more often if you’re sweating or jumping in and out of the water.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Jersey Shore Cosmetics, new, Mineral Anti-aging Sunscreen Stick is a 100% natural and safe, physical sunscreen. Reef- Friendly. Top rated a score of "1" by The Environmental Working Group. (EWG.org) Now, made sheerer with the use of all natural UV protection ingredients, such as red raspberry seed oil, coconut oil and anti-aging sea buckthorn oil. Active Ingredient: Non-nano zinc oxide. Tested, UVA/ UVB Broad Spectrum Protection. All Natural, Non-GMO and Organic ingredients . UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Protection . Petrochemical-free . Nutrient Dense . Pack with Potent Antioxidants . Paba- free . Paraben-free . Fragrance- free . Safe SPF 30 . New Sheerer Formula . Great for all Skin Tones. Helps to combat premature aging. helps to prevent sun damage which can lead to skin cancer. Healthy, anti-aging formula. Portable, easy glide, .56 oz. stick. Take everywhere. For best results, stroke onto clean, moisturized skin; blend in well. For maximum health benefits, use sunscreen every day. Top Rated and Recommended by The Environmental Working Group, highest score of " 1." No toxins and petrochemicals. No hormone disruptors.
For sunscreen use.
Sunscreen Protection Measures:
Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
Apply to all skin exposed to the sun.
Reapply at least every 2 hours.
Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.